TokenOne provides organisations using Office 365 with a strong two-factor authentication security solution that assists them in meeting their legal and industry compliance obligations.
Compared to other approaches for multi-factor solutions (such as soft tokens), TokenOne is a genuinely, strong two-factor solution where both factors are strong. TokenOne:
- Is simple and easy to deploy en masse
- Allows users to continuously and securely manage their own digital identity
- Proves users are present at the transaction (not just the presence of their token or device).
The TokenOne solution is not just simple and secure, it is also less expensive to deploy, manage and administer than traditional two-factor solutions.
Challenges of Deploying Strong Authentication Across Office 365
- Verification of new users without delay and at a justifiable business cost
- Ensuring convenience and simplicity for the user
- One solution for all access points, including Office 365 accounts and services
- Passwords and simple OTP solutions like SMS may not meet an organisation’s legal and industry compliance obligations
- Simple to register, manage and use
- Easily and cost effectively deployed solution
- Strong two-factor authentication for specific services or across the whole environment
- Non-repudiated access to key Microsoft services and sites
- High value application data (compliance)
- Single branded solution for users regardless of distribution of backend infrastructure